I LOVE t-shirts, and I have a really huge collection with years worth of tees. So when T-Shirt Policy offered this giveaway to my readers, I couldn’t resist!
Launched in 2010, T-Shirt Policy started out with white t-shirts with black screen prints then grew to add more unique designs as well as limited edition t-shirts, designed by hand in London.
T-Shirt Policy now has an online boutique on ASOS, and can be found in select boutiques in Kuwait, Egypt and the USA.
T-Shirt Policy is offering 2 “Royal Love” t-shirts (pictured above) to two lucky readers.
To win a T-Shirt Policy “Royal Love” t-shirt:
- Leave any nice comment below.
- Leave your name and email in the comment (a first name will suffice).
- This giveaway is open to all international readers.
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified via email.
- If the winner does not respond within 3 days, another winner will be selected.
- Only ONE comment per reader.
- Not following the above rules will disqualify your entry.
The contest ends Friday May 4, 2012. The winner will be announced the following day.